Buy Vehicle Insurance Online
Vehicles are part and parcel of any Organizations. Whether you own a School/College with a single bus or an multiple buses, vehicle insurance is very useful and important. Here are some important features of Vehicle Insurance:
- Bodily injury or death caused by the use of the vehicle is covered.
- Any damage to the property caused by the use of the vehicle is covered.
- Insurance policy can be issued immediately.
- Lowest turnaround time in claim settlement.
Cpaxin.com currently promotes/deals with Iffco-Tokio General Insurance Policy.
IFFCO Tokio’s commercial vehicle insurance is an insurance policy which covers your vehicle against different types of external damages, along with personal and third-party liabilities. It provides coverage for any legal liabilities following death, injury or property damage of third parties, arising out of your vehicle use.
- Subject to the limits of liability as laid down in the schedule here to the Company will indemnity the insured in the event of an accident caused by or arising out of the use of vehicle against all sums including claimants cost and expenses which the insured shall become legally liable to pay in respect of:-
- Death of or bodily injury to any person caused by or arising out of the use (including the loading and /or unloading) of the vehicle
- Damage to property caused by the use (including the loading and /or unloading) of the vehicle
- The company will pay all costs and expenses incurred with its written consent.
- In terms of and subject to the limitations of the indemnity granted by this section to the Insured the Company will indemnity any driver who is driving the insured vehicle on the insured’s order or with insured’s permission provided that such driver shall as though he/she were the Insured observe fulfill and be subject to the terms exceptions and conditions of this policy in so far as they can apply.
- The company may at its own option
- Arrange for representation at any Inquest or Fatal inquiry in respect of any death which may be the subject of indemnity under this Section; and
- Undertake the defence of proceedings in any Court of Law in respect of any act or alleged offence causing or relating to any event which may be the subject of indemnity under these Sections.
- In the event of the death of any person entitled to indemnity under this policy the Company will in respect of the liability incurred by such person indemnify his/her personal representative(s) in terms of and subject to the limitations of this Policy provided that such personal represent rives shall as though they were the insured observe fulfill and be subject to the terms exceptions and conditions of this policy in so far as they can apply.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER FOR OWNER-DRIVER Subject otherwise to the terms exceptions conditions and limitations of this policy the Company undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury / death sustained by the owner-driver of the vehicle in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst mounting into/dismounting from or traveling in the insured vehicle as a co-driver, caused by violent accidental external and visible means which independently of any other cause shall within six calendar months of such injury result in:
Key Benifits of IFFCO-TOKIO Policy with Cpaxin.com
- Digitally signed Policy document can be issued immediately for online purchases.
- Doorstep arrangements can be made for fresh or renewal covers, including arrangements for free inspection, in respect of break in insurance cases.
- Large fleet of trained in-house Surveyors utilized for immediate attending to claims.
- Usage of online e-survey claims module by both in-house and external Surveyors, for lowest TAT in claim settlement.
- 24×7 call center service is in place, for any support relating to claims.
Cancellation of Policy
The Company may cancel the policy by sending seven days notice by recorded delivery to the insured at insured’s last known address and in such event will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro rata portion thereof for the period the Policy has been in force or the policy may be cancelled at any time by the insured on seven day’s notice by recorded delivery and provided no claim has arisen during the currency of the policy, the insured shall be entitled to a return of premium less premium at the Company’s Short Period rates for the period the Policy has been in force. Where the ownership of the vehicle is transferred, the policy cannot be cancelled unless evidence that the vehicle is insured elsewhere is produced. For the cancellation request, insured need to contact to our Customer Support number.